- Vanity tops in almost any size and shape with edge styles from a standard ¾" square edge to a variety of l 1/2" thick decorative edges
- Custom and standard size shower bases
- Tub and shower walls, tub decks and accessories that deliver smooth, clean, rich looking surfaces without the maintenance headaches of grout lines
- Products come in 3 finishes: Clear, solid, or granite
Marble Arch's products are made of the material commonly known as cultured marble. Cultured marble is not real stone, but rather is a composite of ground stone and polyester resin, and offers advantages versus real stone. Cultured marble is less costly than real stone, can be made with pigments and additives, creating endless color possibilities, and can be molded into almost any shape.All our cultured marble comes with one of three surface coatings. The three coatings available are:
- Clear gelcoat is used for the standard marble colors and onyx colors. It is applied .018 to .020 inches thick. The color of the top is in the limestone and resin mix.
- Pigmented gelcoats are used for solid white, almond and biscuit. It is applied at the same thickness. The pigmentation is actually in the gelcoat yielding pure bright colors. The color of the limestone mix does not show.
- Granite gelcoats contain the pigmentation and speckles to produce a granite solid surface like look. In addition it contains an acrylic for extra hardness. It is applied .035 to .040 inches thick. These gelcoats produce a solid surface look and solid surface performance in terms of hardness and durability.
The end product is an attractive, cost effective and extremely convenient sink and countertop, or other products like shower walls and base.
Download extra order forms here (distributors only please as we do not sell direct, but feel free to check them out for planning purposes).